Nowhere to turn? I can help.
We all experience many life events – some more challenging than others and can affect our daily life. These may include major life changes, loss, stress, and other traumatic events and some may be personal and private that you can’t productively discuss with family or friends.
I offer a safe and confidential space for you; one that is nonjudgmental, gentle, and empathetic. We will work together to help you gain a deeper sense of awareness of your concerns and find ways to address them.
Some of the areas I can help you with include:
– Anxiety and fear
– Stress management
– Fertility issues
– Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
– Developing healthy lifestyle habits
– Anger management
– Education & career-related issues
– Body image
– Creating healthy boundaries
– Relationship, divorce, & family issues
– Navigating singleness, marriage, & motherhood
*Individual services are for children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 7-25) and adults (25+).
Our time together will be all about you.